This is an extremely comfortable Bitfree Bitless Bridle made of top quality harness leather. This Bitless Bridle, designed by a German, works on the concept of replacing the Bit with a system that is very simple to use yet extremely comfortable. It has rings on either side of the bridle. The reins, attached to these rings, cross each other under the chin creating an 'X' shape. The headband and noseband are padded with rubber and soft smooth leather for comfort and grip. All aspects of the bridle are made to provide utmost comfort and acheive the desired purposeboth from the horse and the rider's perspective. It is the perfect way of riding without the mess of the bit and all the awful things that happn when using it. This bridle comes with the reins as you would see in the picture.
Enjoy the Ride!!!
HOW THE BITFREE BITLESS BRIDLE WORKS
The BITFREE Bitless bridle essentially eliminates the bit, which is the core problem. The traditional method of navigating or sending commands to the horse is by applying different sorts of pressure on the bit of the horse thereby acheiving the desired purposes or orders e.g. right and left turn stop and so on. This makes the bit work more like a hub. The entire purpose of the Bitfree Bitless Bridle is to transfer the pressure of the signals or commands by replacing the bit with a larger surface of the head of the horse, so that the horse does not feel the pain.
BENEFITS OF THE BITFREE BITLESS BRIDLE
The benefits of the Bitfree Bitless Bridle are enormous but here are a few to mention:
- Makes the horse feel happier because of no pain or feeling “mouthful”
- Generates more energy
- Creates sense of freedom and hence makes the horse more obedient
- Helps horse breathe more easily
- Relaxes neck muscles
- Causes smooth body movement resulting in better performance
- Makes riding equally safer for both rider and horse
- Enhances horse personality by balancing its mental and physical condition
- Improves speed and mobility of the horse
- Reduced dental problems
- Chances of breakdown or injury is drastically reduced
- Lowers cost of veterinary expense
- Gives respect and honor to mans truly best companion