Benefits of Hilason Treeless Saddles
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTES THE WEIGHT of the rider.
- Prevents PRESSURE POINTS.
- Allows SHARP AND QUICK turns during racing
- LIGHT-WEIGHT, STABLE and COMFORTABLE for both the horse and the Rider.
- Added MOVEMENT of muscles making the horse FLEXIBLE, FASTER and SERENE .
- Encourages OBEDIENCE and improves horse energy.
- FITS VARIETY OF HORSES, from Draft, gaited to Pony.
- NO WEIGHT OR AGE RESTRICTIONS for riders.
- AFFORDABLE PRICE. Similar quality saddle is about $1500.
- One-piece fender as against the more common two-piece fenders for minimal bulk and interference.
- Cinching and stirrup webbings replaced with BAR-LIKE setting to avoid web tangling and wearing due to weight, friction and pressure.
- Reduces Equestrian related expenses like veterinarian expense, trainer and more.
- Uses regular western accessories.
- Sizes runs like regular western saddle.
Hilason is proud to introduce a brand new design in its U.S. Patent Pending (#61358204) Western Treeless Saddle Series. Never would you have seen some of the very unique and intriguing features in this new design. Hilason is proud to claim exclusivity in this design and is confident that they would set a new landmark in the world of equestrian riders across the world. This version of Hilason Treeless Western Saddle has overcome the issues riders have with the two-piece fenders where it adds to the bulk and interferes with the knees and thigh movement. This saddle has adopted the traditional concept of one-piece fender as commonly found in regular western tree and flex tree saddle. In addition, the cinching and stirrup webbings have been strategically replaced with a BAR-LIKE setting to avoid tangling and wearing of the web due to weight, friction and pressure.
Another key benefit of this design is the seat sizing generality. As typically experienced on all western treeless saddles, this saddle goes equal in size to your regular western seat size. You no longer have to be confused with the concept of going with a different seat size when choosing a treeless saddle. This western treeless saddle can be used as a multi-purpose saddle for events like Barrel Racing (make quick sharp turns, curves and stops), Pleasure and long Trails. It is designed to ease the movement of the horse and evenly distribute the weight of the rider so that the horse stays energetic for a longer time. Its design and features enable it to fit almost any kind of horse and provides utmost comfort to both the rider and the horse.
All Hilason Treeless Western Trail / Barrel Racing Western Saddle are almost identical in construction, material and structure. The main differences that exist between the huge varieties are the colors and sizing. The color options available are Black, Dark Brown, Light Tan, Dark Tan and Mahogany. However, a saddle could be custom made for any other color of choice as well. In seat sizing, we make different sizes ranging from 10in. up to 22in. If the size you need is not available in stock, it can be custom made specifically for your needs. Other modifications may also be implemented if you do decide to custom order a saddle.